- Work on the upstream Linux kernel, mostly related but not limited to the core networking subsystem
- Maintainer of netsniff-ng toolkit, a high performance swiss army knife for Linux networking
- Maintainer of sctp-utils, Linux kernel stream control transmission protocol library and tools
- Upstream contributions to Linux' iproute2, trinity, tlsdate, uemacs, reconos and others
- Netsniff-NG: The Swiss Army Knife for Network Development and Debugging [html]
- Linux' packet mmap(2), BPF, and the Netsniff-NG toolkit [html, html, pdf]
- Dynamic Protocol Stacks in the Linux Kernel / Netsniff-NG [html, pdf]
- On Creating a Novel Global Telephony Network [html, pdf]
- Modeling Epidemic Risk Perception in Networks with Community Structure [pdf, bib]
- A Cognitive-inspired Model for Self-organizing Networks [pdf, bib]
- Hardware Support for Dynamic Protocol Stacks [pdf, bib]
- Towards Self-Adaptation in Reconfigurable Network Nodes [pdf, bib]
- Efficient Implementation of Dynamic Protocol Stacks [pdf, bib]
- Lightweight Autonomic Networking Architecture [pdf, bib]
- Concepts of operating systems course (German) [html]
- Introduction into C programming (German, why to do it?) [pdf]
- Network Protocols for Embedded Devices with Dynamic Software / Hardware Mapping [pdf]
- A Dynamic Hardware Architecture for Future Networks [pdf]
- Via email only: daniel $ borkmann ? alumni $ ethz $ ch ($ = dot, ? = at)
- I don't have any social network account or other places in the web than:
- This website, maybe some links it points to, and my GitHub account.
- Everything else does belong to other guys, unfortunately sharing my name.
- I'm not a member of ACM et al. anymore, here's why. However, I'm a member of the CCC.
- Please respect this policy for porting my open source software.